Re: fedora for ARM

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 05:29:55AM +0200, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:

> I'm posting here because I would really really like to get the relevant
> diffs merged back into Fedora.  I believe that ARM is well-supported in
> the various upstream projects that Fedora packages, and so this should
> be a relatively painless process (if you look at the diffs referenced
> above, most diffs are actually only spec file changes to cope with the
> addition of a new architecture.)

A number of things have happened since I wrote this.

For one, we now have a wiki page:

We also have a mailing list:

And an IRC channel:
	#fedora-arm on freenode

And I've submitted most of our 'easy' patches to the bug monster:

To anyone interested in the ARM port, feel free to join the
fedora-arm@ mailing list and/or the IRC channel.