Re: KDE suggestions for Fedora 8 and beyond

On 6/24/07, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
ne... wrote:

> I want a pure KDE desktop, not a hybrid one.

If you use a loose definition of "pure", the Fedora 7 Live spin gives you
something close to that.
I agree with what you are saying, however this is needed from the dvd
install. The dvd gives a choice of both gnome & KDE. If I choose KDE,
I should not have to go thru everything unselecting gnome stuff and
choosing KDE. I had to do this for kdegames and gnome-games. That
really ticked me off. Kudos for te gr8 job U do.

ne...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.