Re: glade3 in fedora7

On 24-jun-2007, at 10:05, Yuan Yijun wrote:

Hi,

I no longer want to submit that package (I cannot get that package passed for a very long time, partly because my laziness.) How to cancel my review request and forward it to another contributor? Thanks!

Write in the comments that you're no longer interested.

Remove the FE-REVIEW blocker, and reassign to nobody fedoraproject org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Policy/StalledReviews

Cheers,

Ruben