yum upgrade error http 404 on tsclient rpm

I decided to try to yum upgrade an FC6 machine today to F7 so I installed the fedora-release rpms for F7 and then ran yum upgrade, but I'm getting 404 errors on package tsclient. It tries a bunch of mirrors and then says no more mirrors to try. Is anyone else seeing this?