glade3 in fedora7

Deependra Singh Shekhawat jeevanullas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 09:12:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

Do anyone care to tell when will I see glade3 in fedora7. It seems it
has no future at the moment. I don't know much about package creation
and maintain's so I guess I can't help.

Earlier it was python-twisted and now it's Glade. Some of the old
packages I listed on this mailing list.

Waiting for glade3 on f7 soon !!

Thanks

--