FESCo elections

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 25 15:09:45 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 23:27 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Is there any good reason *not* to open FESCo elections (members and voting)
> to all of Fedora?

Familiarity with the candidate's work, and how they interact with the
community?  I wonder how aware people in other aspects of the project
are with all the FESCo candidates, if they aren't following the mailing
lists, CVS commits, reviews, etc.

For example, I really don't feel qualified voting for candidates in say,
the Fedora Artwork team, since I can probably only name one or two
people involved there, and that is only due to them blogging about their
work there.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E