Fedora Core Merge Reviews

Hi,

One of the items still left to do with regard to the recent merging of
Core & Extras is the reviews on packages that previously were in Core.
FESCo has been trying to determine what type of goal we should set for
completion by F8 test 2.  Most of us felt that it wasn't a reasonable
goal to finish them all by that time, since there are more that 700
still needing to be completed.

I'm looking for suggestions from the community on what you think is a
reasonable number or percentage of reviews to complete by F8t2.

Thanks,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E