Re: Questions regarding my man/info summer project

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 15:39 +0200, Florian Festi wrote:
> So the question is how can the man pages transformed into wiki markup and
> back without loss of information.

If there is any possibility of using DocBook for the source format,
don't forget ESR's excellent doclifter package.  It does a really good
job of translating man pages into DocBook -- and of course we already
have the stylesheets to translate them back to groff format.

Tim.
*/