A few questions on CVS content

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Tue Jun 26 16:57:25 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I have 3 questions/requests:
1. could a CVS admin please remove the
isorelax-0-0.1.release20050331.1jpp.1.src.rpm directory ?
It's certainly a mistake...

2. What is the status of the postgis package ?  It has no entry in
owners.list, and has not been built for Fedora 7.  The last ChangeLog
is from Devrim GUNDUZ on Wed Jan 3 2007...

3. What is the status of the tdma package ?  It seems to be an EL-only
package, and has no owners.list entry either...  I didn't know we had
EL-only packages...

Bonus question: what should we do in the devel directory of OLPC-only
packages ?  Put some kind of non-fedora.package file, similarly to the
dead.package file, to avoid branching when new fedora releases are
created ?

Cheers,