Re: Package Updating Doc Available

On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 17:55 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:

> Someone might want to edit the page below where it still has Fedora Core
> and Fedora Extras...
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/NamingGuidelines
>
> I think there are about 4-5 places where it has it.

I wasn't going to say anything and figured you all were doing this on
purpose or at least already discussed it, but the below URL still has
extras in the email list names or in the cvs paths.  Maybe it should be
changed to reflect the merge, or at some later date changed when there
is a major changeover or something when the change can happen?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

Sorry to nag, but not really, just trying to help point out things from
a non-maintainer, or at least new set of eyes.

(I'll go off to my corner and sit quietly now hehe)

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best little town on Earth!"