Re: Mock - how do I install my own RPMs on top of what's in Fedora?

RWMJ> So (I'm guessing) I want to do the mock chroot thing, get the
RWMJ> Fedora packages required, then install one or more of my own
RWMJ> RPMs, then do the test build.

I add extra packages all the time; I just add them to a local
repository and reference it in the mock configuration file.

 - J<