Re: Parallel Booting

Matthias Clasen wrote:
All of this is fixable of course, this is after all just 1400 lines of
code. I guess the question is if Mandriva is willing to develop this as
a cross-distro project. If yes, where is the bug tracker to file bugs
and patches about these problems ? If not, I don't see us winning too
much by reusing 1400 lines of mediocre C code.

https://ml.mandriva.net/wws/info/prcsys