Re: rpms/libupnp/FC-6 .cvsignore, 1.8, 1.9 libupnp.spec, 1.12, 1.13 sources, 1.8, 1.9

On Wednesday 27 June 2007 01:50:25 Tanguy Eric wrote:
> So libupnp, ushare and gmediaserver are in -testing. vlc from livna is
> ready to be rebuilt as soon as libupnp will be in stable. The question
> is : do we wait 5 or 7 days before pushing libupnp, ushare and
> gmediaserver in stable or do we push their asap ?

Preferably you'd get some feedback form the users of ushare and gmediaserver
to make sure they still function as expected with the new libupnp before you
mark the set as stable.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora