Re: Glade3 [was: glade3 in fedora 7]

On 6/27/07, SmootherFrOgZ <lxtnow gmail com> wrote:
Well,
Glade3 has  been packaged for fedora 7 (for now) with some improvment and
fix.
Before request a review for this package, i need to make some additionnal
test.

I think that there were some question about the both work of glade2 and
glade3 together (tell if i'm wrong)
currently, the both isntalled work well.

If someone if interesting to test it also, i'll glad to point it where he
can get it.

Cheers,

Please link me, I tried Glade3 on Windows, don't really want to go
back to Glade2 on Fedora.

Thanks.

--
Xavier.t Lamien