Re: XULRunner - will be or won't be?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Christopher Aillon wrote:
Martin Sourada wrote:
1. How's the work on xulrunner going (if there is someone who works on
it)?

Good.

2. Is it targeted on F8 or not?

Yes.

3. Why is it not mentioned on wiki[1]?

Shrug.

It would be better to write down the details in the wiki rather than shrugging it off. We would like to depend on it for the release notes for example rather than trying to parse change logs to get the important changes from thousands of packages as being done currently.

I was not aware that in writing things down on the wiki was a requisite for work to get done... And for your information, I have been a contributor to the past 3 or so release notes adding the important changes that I have done to the notes. I don't blame you for failing to notice.