Re: XULRunner - will be or won't be?

Christopher Aillon wrote:

I was not aware that in writing things down on the wiki was a requisite for work to get done...

This is sort of a anticipated response but writing things down on the wiki *is part* of getting the work done. See

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnPoelstra/FeaturePolicyDraft

 And for your information, I have been a
contributor to the past 3 or so release notes adding the important changes that I have done to the notes. I don't blame you for failing to notice.

Umm, I did notice since I watch wiki edits which is why I suggested it as a factor but there are other good reasons to use the wiki to describe any major features. It would be helpful to know clearly the feature list for Fedora 8 for Fedora ambassadors. IMO the effect of transparency alone makes it worth the effort.

Rahul