Re: XULRunner - will be or won't be?

Christopher Aillon wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Christopher Aillon wrote:

I was not aware that in writing things down on the wiki was a requisite for work to get done...

This is sort of a anticipated response but writing things down on the wiki *is part* of getting the work done. See

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnPoelstra/FeaturePolicyDraft

Thankfully, that's still a draft, or I'd have to edit the wiki page that I was about to send you a reply... :-)

It is waiting on FESCo ratification on the meeting tomorrow.

Rahul