Re: XULRunner - will be or won't be?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Christopher Aillon wrote:

That makes no sense. Are you seriously telling me that you ratify changes that may be sub-par with the intent that they can be changed?

No but policies can be ratified with the understanding that they are not written in stone.

Sounds like you need to revise your ratification process (or lack thereof) before people should feel comfortable following anything that gets "voted" on.

That's a FESCo decision that I am not involved with.

I wonder if I'm the only person that got the impression you were invovled with it based on your comments. Don't try to strongarm people into following _draft_ policies based on the fact that you personally _expect_ it to be ratified.