Re: portage vs yum

Thufir wrote:

I'd like to see Fedora consider some form of portage because that would, hopefully, increase the number of packages. All other things being equal, ebuilds are, apparently, easier to write.

Well from what I've seen of this discussion, "all other things being equal" isn't the case, hence why writing ebuilds is easier.

--
Ian Chapman.