Re: http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/buildgroups/7 ?

On Thursday 28 June 2007 07:14:35 Till Maas wrote:
> What is the progress here? Is there a bug / wiki page / whatever where the
> progress is tracked? Is there no way to sign the current rpms in
> buildgroups until this is solved this way? A ticket for the Infrastructure
> Team is open for 132 days now:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/tickets/customer.pl?Action=CustomerTicketZo
>om&TicketID=907

Progress is waiting for a 'round to-it cycle to come about.  This is something
that would happen in rawhide first, and would probably only be useful to you
once F8 goes out.  I don't really want to play with out Fedora 7 is going
since it's already been released.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora