http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/buildgroups/7 ?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Jun 28 11:14:35 UTC 2007

On Fr Juni 1 2007, Jesse Keating wrote:

> We could get rid of buildsys-build by making a perhaps 'hidden' group
> within comps that is the buildsys-build group, since mock can easily do a
> groupinstall instead of a package install to populate the buildroot.  These
> two things together would obviate the need for a separate repo all
> together.

What is the progress here? Is there a bug / wiki page / whatever where the
progress is tracked? Is there no way to sign the current rpms in buildgroups
until this is solved this way? A ticket for the Infrastructure Team is open
for 132 days now:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/tickets/customer.pl?Action=CustomerTicketZoom&TicketID=907

Regards,
Till