Re: Fedora 8's FUDCon

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 11:10 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

FYI: I've been running a single man (sofar) attempt to get internet / easy access keys to work out of the box with F-8, not sure if this counts as a feature, see:

You may work in isolation, but you are certainly not the only one trying
to improve the keyboard situation recently. I guess it would be better
to get in touch with other people who are looking at keyboard problems,
otherwise you are only setting yourself up for failure and duplicate
work...

I know I'm not the only one, I've already been in contact about this with many people. See the links in my previous mail for a thorough description of what I've been working on and with whom I've talked about this.

Regards,

Hans