RFE: Use generic names in packages

Hi

A recent discussion in EPEL about whether README.Fedora would be confusing to EPEL users has brought into forefront what I consider a good packaging guideline for Fedora to follow which is to avoid using the "Fedora" name as much as possible in package names and files with exceptions like "Fedora directory server" and recommend using generic names wherever possible.

This would certainly help in being a better upstream for distribution and other efforts that are based on Fedora including RHEL, EPEL or OLPC.

In this specific instance I believe the guidelines should be mandating README.distribution instead.

Refer to https://www.redhat.com/archives/epel-devel-list/2007-June/msg00064.html for the discussion.

Rahul