Re: koji.fedoraproject.org Unplanned outage | 6/28/07 - 6:00PM EDT

Jeff MacDonald wrote:

EDT is "US/Eastern Daylight Time". I should have worded the original reply a bit differently.. not all *Americans* know what UTC/GMT is.. I'm odd because I worked for ans.net for a while, and we did a lot of things using UTC.

Not all Americans are Fedora packagers. I'd say the types of people that package for a Linux distribution would be more likely to know what it is. Or would at least know to google for it. :-)