Re: koji.fedoraproject.org Unplanned outage | 6/28/07 - 6:00PM EDT

Le Ven 29 juin 2007 17:10, Jeff MacDonald a écrit :

>> Even with UTC I still have to convert the time to CEST, but UTC is
>> imho a
>> fair common timezone.
>>

> which is why I thought it best to list UTC *and* local time to the
> equipment
> in question so that it would be easy for the vast majority of users to
> figure out what happened and when.

??? The vast majority of users is not in the same timezone as the
equipment and many of them do not know the meaning of US timezone
abbreviations.

If you insist in dual time presentation please use something like the
W3C datetime profile, with local timezone defined as an UTC hour
offset (see last two examples of http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime)

--
Nicolas Mailhot