Re: printer works in FC3

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 23:29:05 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:

[...]
> Is this a question or a statement?
>
> Richard.

Yes.

More of gripe, assuming I have the facts correct.  I found it exhausting
just getting FC3 installed to confirm that the printer even works, and
needed to vent some.  I wish I understood why the printer behaves this
way, it's very opaque.  In retrospect, I wish I hadn't posted the gripe.

-Thufir