VTP (Virtual Terrain Project) on Fedora

I have nearly completed a set of VTP packages for Fedora.

To get VTP packaged and into the official Fedora distribution I have also packaged Mini, quikgrid and minizip (replacing the unzip library distributed with VTP).

If anyone is interested in testing let me know and I'll post the srpms for Mini, quikgrid and minizip along with the current VTP patch that I'm working on.