Re: VTP (Virtual Terrain Project) on Fedora

2007/6/30, Rick L Vinyard Jr <rvinyard cs nmsu edu>:
I have nearly completed a set of VTP packages for Fedora.

To get VTP packaged and into the official Fedora distribution I have
also packaged Mini, quikgrid and minizip (replacing the unzip library
distributed with VTP).

If anyone is interested in testing let me know and I'll post the srpms
for Mini, quikgrid and minizip along with the current VTP patch that I'm
working on.

I'm interested in it!
I'm student in architecture so i think that software can be
interesting in visualisation at some point...?!

Do you already have submitted bugzilla review so i can take a look ?

Nicolas (kwizart)