Re: Sunbird in devel

Kelly wrote:
On Friday, June 29, 2007 4:49 am Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
Oh, and if there's enough interest, I'll package Sunbird for Fedora.
What are you waiting for?

Cheerio,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7
Key server: pgp.mit.edu

I've got the spec file written, but I can't get it to compile. I keep getting errors from ld about missing symbols.

I'm posting here to see if this is a known problem with the Mozilla builds in general.

You got to post the build output then.

Rahul