Re: RFE: Use generic names in packages

On So Juli 1 2007, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> EPEL isn't targeted for Fedora. I did refer to the discussion. Think
> about this from the end user perspective rather than from the project
> perspective.

Where does a user not see Fedora when he looks at EPEL? Bugs go to the "Fedora
EPEL" Product on Bugzilla, all documentation is found at
http://FEDORAproject.org/wiki/EPEL and repoview at
http://redhat.download.FEDORAproject.org/pub/epel/5/i386/repoview/ has the
title "Fedora EPEL". So are you sure, that a lot of end users are confused by
README.Fedora files?

Regards,
Till