Removal of obsolete norwegian bokmål translations

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 23:16:52 UTC 2007

Kjartan Maraas (kmaraas at broadpark.no) said:
> I'd like to see all traces of no.po removed from the modules where
> fedora is upstream. These were replaced by nb.po a while back and I've
> added replacements to all modules AFAIR.
>
> You probably also have to remove traces of these in the build like
> ALL_LINGUAS in configure.in|ac etc.

So, what would need to happen:

1) file bugs for everything that has 'no' in ALL_LINGUAS
2) move all translators that aren't signed up for 'nb' but are
   for 'no' over
3) nuke 'no' from the translation system
4) nuke the files
5) clean up the builds that fail :)

I can do #2-#4, if someone wants to do #1.

Bill