[EPEL] Seperate Mailinglist for EPEL discussions

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Mar 2 06:02:25 UTC 2007

On 01.03.2007 21:11, Till Maas wrote:
> On Mittwoch 28 Februar 2007, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> I would have much preferred just a "epel" list for both users and
>> developers for now, to split out the developers list later *if* it
>> becomes to noisy.
> This sounds good,

Well, it's probably not worth the trouble to rename it now again (if you
think it's worth the trouble speak up now and bug those people that
created that list without discussing it in public beforehand (¹)).

I'd say we go for just make it a "epel" list during the mailing list
reorganization (with is waiting for hardware to get installed -- that
might take another two months two happen).

Cu
thl

(¹) -- yes there is a bitter tone in it