FC7 Test2 can't be installed on vmware

Petr Vandrovec vandrove at vc.cvut.cz
Mon Mar 5 04:32:50 UTC 2007

chengmj at gionee.com wrote:
> Development discussions related :
> 好像支持的不好!

Most probably you've selected incorrect guest OS type so you got VM with
buslogic.  You should use either IDE disks, or you should configure
guest OS as 'other 2.6 linux', which will provide VM with LSILogic
adapter.  If you selected 'linux' or 'redhat' from menu, then those two
selections are optimized for very old Linuxes - 'Other Linux' for 2.2.x
kernels, and 'Redhat' for RedHat 6.2/7.x.
								Petr