FW: F7 T2 Security Leak?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Mon Mar 5 08:46:17 UTC 2007

Le Dim 4 mars 2007 22:29, Jesse Keating a écrit :

> That said, my original point should stand, that fast user switching relies
> upon gnome screensaver to lock the screen.  Is that failing for the
> original poster in some way?

Does it force the lock on switch or relies on the screensaver default
locking timeout? If it does not force the lock it would make it pretty
useless even in a home environment (nosy little sibling and/or suspicious
spouse may not attack the computer even with physical access but they'll
jump at this)

--
Nicolas Mailhot