VNC development plan - discuss

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:09:08 UTC 2007

On 3/7/07, Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:
> How should it ? The two sessions are not even using the same X server...

Right sorry, I really need to get my own test install up and running
to avoid asking questions I can answer for myself.. because my next
question is. But since I'm lazy.. and I'm already thinking about it...
the next question is:
If fast user switching enables the screen lock on foo's Xserver when
bar's Xserver  starts up, does that automatically lock the screen for
foo's vino session as well even if its being actively used remotely.

-jef"and more importantly... how do you dogtail this test :->"spaleta