Fedora 6 and Disk Druid Overall Disk Space

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Mar 11 23:30:08 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 15:09 +1300, Shams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is the scenario, lets say I have a 60gb hard disk.
>
> When installing Fedora via gui I noticed that Disk Druid does not give
> you the option of specifying the overall disk space to allocate
> to Fedora.
>
> In this case I want to allocate 20gb to Fedora and Disk Druid should
> allow me to do that, then I can carry on with installation as usual.
>
> Can this feature be implemented, please.

You can file a report, making the request for enhancement (RFE) against
the anaconda component:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20Core

... unless "Requests" is the right tab; sorry, not sure if this is
visible to you:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/request.cgi

You'll have better luck getting feedback from the developers who work on
the software if you make a formal request instead of counting on them
reading your email on a busy mailing list.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project