User directories integration - request for help

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Sat Mar 17 00:45:07 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 19:29 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > No. Just go read xdg-list archives if you are interested in the
> > arguments.
> Frankly speaking, I am not interested in arguing, I wanted to hear
> yours,

I think the point was that the arguments are already on that list where,
for the record, highly respected GNOME, KDE, XFCE developers already
reviewed this without objections.

> because I for one find "i18n'ed" dirs utterly stupid.

You are entitled to your opinion as is anyone here. Keep in mind it's
just not constructive, nor is it useful, to rehash discussions here
especially when people like you labels something as "utterly stupid"
instead of, say, doing his homework and reading the discussions that
already took place in a much better forum e.g. xdg-list.

     David