Re: Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

On 3/24/07, Jonathan Dieter <jdieter gmail com> wrote:
Ahmed Kamal and I are pleased to report that Presto, a yum plugin that
downloads deltarpms when possible, is ready for wider testing (than the
two of us).  Warning: It may eat your kittens!

RPMs are available from
http://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/presto/wiki/WikiStart

Please report bugs on the project page or e-mail them directly to me.

I'll set it up on one of my fc6 boxes today.

-jef