Experimental KDE 3.80.3 specfiles

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Mar 24 20:34:15 UTC 2007

Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:
> Here are my srpms and rpms for testing purposes only.
> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~chit/KDE4/

Here's my latest packages, which I have just asked Rex to build for the repo:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=65974&package_id=209969
Compared to yours, they're pretty boring, no pretty Oxygen icons, just 3.80.3
(which was pre-Oxygen) and a few bugfixes (backported from the SVN). But
Konqueror and KControl now start up without crashing thanks to one of the fixes
I backported. And my packages do have the parallel-installability patchsets, I
didn't have to adjust them because the packages are still based on the old
3.80.3.

        Kevin Kofler