Possibility of F7-Test3-KDE?

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 14:04:25 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-24 at 03:24 +0100, Sebastian Vahl wrote:
> I just want to ask how do you think about this question: Will it be
> anyhow possible to create an _official_ version of a kde livecd for
> test3? If Max's proposal [1] should come true (and assuming that nobody
> else is working on this that I am not aware of) we really _need_ at
> least two test versions.

Definitely seems like the reasonable thing to do and a practical thing
as well.  For the final, we[1] should probably have a discussion on how
to have the spin done and hosted but for the purposes of getting test3
out in a reasonable timeframe, I'll go ahead and add doing the KDE spin
to the list of things that I'm doing today.

Jeremy

[1] The release team in general + probably you and Rex from the KDE side
of things.