Re: Bugzilla is unbearable to the point of being unusable

Dnia 03/26/2007 06:35 PM, Użytkownik Jonathan Underwood napisał:
Hi,

Hi :)

Querying bugzilla for Fedora bugs is frequently unbearably slow, and
also inprecise. Is there _anything_ that could be done about this
situation. I would imagine that this affects workflow quite badly, and
leads to many more duplicate bugzilla reports.

I also had problems with searching through bugzilla but I have found this page http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KieranClancy There is attached bookmark file which makes searching much easier (at least for me).

HTH,
	Dawid

--

  ^_*