Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Thu Mar 29 03:13:59 UTC 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 21:18 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
>> I for one would not approve this.  I feel it would have needed to see full use
>> from at least test1 time frame to be considered for enabled by default for a
>> release.
>
> Agreed.

  I'm going to "me too" this, but add that I don't see any reason this
couldn't be enabled by default on F8, assuming it gets polished and
formalized in the meantime.  IMO (and I suspect I'm not alone), this
functionality came into the public eye way too suddenly to ship now,
especially with the rather fatal bugs.  I certainly do like the concept,
though, and in the meanwhile may enable it on networks where I don't
maintain a local mirror.

      Jima