Re: contributing a software through bugzilla

Replying to myself here, because I have to add something:

Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler <at> chello.at> writes:
> Are you referring to the rtems cross-compilers? I'm willing to get these
> through review for you (I can review packages from people who don't need a
> sponsor now that I own a package) if you do the same with my tigcc
> cross-toolchain package once I submit it.

However, I see these currently block FE-GUIDELINES, so this is not just a case
of respecting existing guidelines as your original post sounded like, but the
problem is that someone thinks specific guidelines for cross-compiling are
needed. I've also noticed you regularly attend the Fedora Packaging Committee
meetings, why didn't you bring this up there?

Looking more closely at the situation, I now think the only way we can get
these reviewed without violating policies is to either get a clear statement
from FPC that no specific guidelines are needed (so the FE-GUIDELINES can be
removed) or to get the specific guidelines voted.

        Kevin Kofler