Re: Weird tooltips for OOo with regard to bold/italic

On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 09:30 +1000, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> If I put my mouse over the italic button in OOo and then move it over
> the bold button, the tool tip for bold says italic.  Move between the
> two on the tool bar (and possibly other items) and both stay saying
> italic.
>
> Move off the tool bar and then back on, this time moving over bold first
> and then the italic icon says bold.
>
> Weird?  Or just me being weird?

None of this happens for me, bold says bold and italic italic regardless
of the order hovered over. At least when under GNOME :-(. I assume your
UI is in English ? Maybe a Istanbul video recording of the problem would
show what this problem looks like.

C.