Re: contributing a software through bugzilla

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 12:30:29PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Are you seriously telling me you would accept a package which has 30 or
> more patches applied?
>
> You would tell the maintainer to tell upstream to fix them.

In the cernlib there are about 100 patches, most of them coming from
debian, some I have submitted to the debian maintainer. Upstream still
do some releases but don't care about shared libraries, FHS,
distributing code violating the GPL, code already in other packages...

--
Pat