CD version gone?

Hi,

I noticed there is only a LiveCD and a DVD iso of the test version
available on the mirrors. I need to be able to install Fedora without
a dvd drive and essentially without an internet connection -- the lack
of CD isos is a big problem for me. This is related to volunteer work
I do for a organization out in the country with older computers. One
consequence of this is that I am unable to test F7test4 on some of my
computers (I will try the LiveCD though).

Will there be a CD version available for F7? I'm sure I'm not the only
person who would need a CD version.

n0dalus.