Size does matter!!!

Why are the open and save file dialogs so small.

I have a 1920x1200 screen, and yet I have to resize these dialogs each
time they open so I can do complex (he he) tasks like find a file, or
select a folder in which files might be.

The damn dialog is so small I can't see more than 12 letters in a file
name and I can see two places (one of which is Search).

Surely something should be done about this, so who do I nag senseless?

R.

 It's much better on my side"