Re: CD version gone?

Jon Ciesla wrote:
That could be a huge problem for me.  I have no DVD drives, and several
production fc6 machines with heavy reliance on things that would
traditionally have been on CD 4 or 5, or in (the artist formerly known as)
Extras.  I suppose yum based upgrades are still offically unsupported?

Is there a way users could spin their own CD set, with all packages, using
only FC6 and yum?

Both of these tools are in the repository.

pungi - https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/pungi
livecd-tools -  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/

Rahul