Re: F7T4 install problems on VMware...

nodata wrote:
Am Montag, den 30.04.2007, 23:34 +0200 schrieb Thomas M Steenholdt:
Hi there...

I've been trying to install F7T4 on VMware workstation 6 (RC) but haven been successful yet. Have tried both i386 and x86_64 and the same thing happens every time. When anaconda has built dependencies and is ready to proceed, anaconda bails, leaving a python backtrace on the screen. I have the option to save the debug info to a floppy, but that doesn't work either.

I just wanted to know if this is a known issue that I've missed. Perhaps a problem with the not-yet-final VMware Workstation 6 or if I need to file a bug.

/Thomas

Works for me. Did you check the md5sum and use the non-default SCSI
driver?

Tried buslogic/lsilogic and IDE, all with same results...

However Wolfe was really close to my problem earlier in this thread - I'll get some info out soon...

/Thomas