Re: CD version gone?

Jon Ciesla wrote:
If I can be reasonably sure that I can upgrade fedora-release, run yum
upgrade, reboot, and have all my drives show up, I'm happy.  I;ve just
really loved upgrading with yum, because it minimizes downtime.  Add to
that the flaky CD drives on some of my machines, and you see why this is
important.  To me, at least.

Are there any precautions I should take?

Take a backup and don't top post.

Rahul