Re: Size does matter!!!

On 5/1/07, Rodd Clarkson <rodd clarkson id au> wrote:
Why are the open and save file dialogs so small.

I have a 1920x1200 screen, and yet I have to resize these dialogs each
time they open so I can do complex (he he) tasks like find a file, or
select a folder in which files might be.

The damn dialog is so small I can't see more than 12 letters in a file
name and I can see two places (one of which is Search).

Surely something should be done about this, so who do I nag senseless?

R.

You could just increase your display (and/or desktop) resolution.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud